2020 has been marked by changes, but our excitement in looking forward to our guests has remained the same. The unconditional implementation of the COVID-19 hygiene guidelines has been part of our workflow for quite some time now. During the summer season, we demonstrated that our employees implement these measures very well and that the guests in our hotel adhere to the Covid-19 regulations in an exemplary fashion. This way, we can ensure that you, as a guest, feel comfortable and safe here with us. The health of our guests and employees is our highest priority, which is why we would like to provide an overview of our on-site measures. Our guiding principle is: Safe relaxation.
We look forward to seeing you!
Soft Cancellation, our new Cancellation Conditions
We have consciously opted for more flexibility, more safety, and more anticipation. For these reasons, we have adjusted our cancellation conditions:
Soft cancellation policy, valid for bookings with arrival by 31. July 2021
- Free cancellation up to 7 days prior the start of your holiday – or simply postpone your stay.
- It is also possible for us to withdraw from the accommodation contract up to 7 days before the start of the holiday should the situation require it.
- We are available for questions and information on a daily basis by phone from 09 am to 06 pm or any time via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free COVID-19 Guest Cancellation Insurance
We also stick together as a destination. To ensure the highest level of booking security, the state of Vorarlberg is offering free government-funded COVID-19 guest cancellation insurance.
This means for you that you can book your winter holidays 2020/21 here with us at the Hotel Fe_rnblick completely worry-free, as you automatically (no action on part of the guest is required) receive free COVID-19 guest cancellation insurance.
The "Carefree Booking Covid-19" package applies to all bookings – even those that have already been made.
- Insurance cover in the event of: Covid-19 disease or an officially ordered quarantine on part of the guest(s) or their family members sharing one household
- Evidence required: booking confirmation, cancellation invoice including cancellation scale, and official/medical confirmation of Covid-19 illness or official quarantine notification
- Amount insured: up to € 3,000 per guest for accommodation and catering costs (e.g. family of four: up to 4 x € 3,000 = € 12,000)
The highest standards of hygiene are nothing new or unusual for us here at the Hotel Fe_rnblick. Hygiene and cleanliness in all areas has always been our highest priority. We can proudly claim that we have been working closely with a leading hygiene company in Vorarlberg for several years and are constantly improving our standards. Since the onset of the Covid-19 pandemic, we have once again increased and intensified the cleaning of all areas.
We can only make it work together. For this reason, we ask for your understanding and cooperation with the measures we implement. Only jointly we can ensure that you can enjoy carefree holidays. In general, the obligation to wear a mask applies in the entire hotel area as well as on all public transport and in shops. Exceptions to this rule are possible in the restaurant, lounge, and terrace, as well as on the loungers in the wellness area, and in the pools and saunas. The masks are, of course, also worn by our staff, but you can be sure that we always have a smile for you underneath them.
Maintain a Safe Distance
In the Wellness Area
It is not for nothing that we affectionately call our Sky-Pool the balcony with a view of the Montafon. Our entire pool area with Sky-Pool-Montafon, panoramic Jacuzzi, panoramic indoor pool, and the new Relax-Infinity Pool is so large and spacious that you won't even notice that we have limited the number of people allowed to use it.
In the sauna area or "sauna house", the maximum number of people depends on the size of the sauna. For the time being, infusions are not available.
Our specially trained SPA team can guarantee your massages and wellness treatments as usual though. The masks that our staff wear during these treatments are hardly noticeable at all.